She Speaks!

I am so excited about the "She Speaks" Conference held in Concord, NC. The conference is absolutely a wonderful opportunity for those who seek to get involved in Women's Ministries, whether through the local body, or through speaking and writing. There is no doubt that God has placed this opportunity in my lap at the right time. During my quest for a job, I was directed to the conference and realized that it offered more than I could have imagined in a conference. While it is very expensive for a college student getting ready to graduate, I look forward to the wisdom I will glean from it. Everything that I have read about the conference seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I am stepping out on faith and asking God to provide for this conference as I attempt to become a better communicator for His glory!

Comments

Popular Posts