All the Earth

All The Earth - Parachute Band
F
ather, Into Your courts I will enter
Maker of heaven and earth
I tremble in Your holy presence

Glory, Glory in Your sanctuary
Splendor and majesty Lord
Before You all life adores You

All the earth will declare
That Your love is everywhere
The fields will exalt, seas resound
Hear the trees’ joyful cry
Praising You and so will I
A new song I’ll sing
Lord I will Glorify and bless Your holy name

We sang this song in church this morning. I had never heard of it. So when we were rehearsing it, I was trying to figure out how to sing it rather than anything else. My focus was on getting the song right rather than singing it with my heart. Well, 1st service rolls around, and a little more confident I sing it. I've made it a habit to really THINK about the words I'm singing before I just sing them. (It will revolutionize your worship. Really. Try it!) Well, I got into my head this picture of the whole earth praising God. How does that look? It's in the beautiful sounds that the birds make. It's when the wind rushes through the corn fields and the trees and how each branch and leaf has it's own little "tinkle". It's the sounds that the ocean makes when it crashes up on the shore. Everything exalting the Lord. It's so cool how this little (in the grand scope of things) is literally orchestrated to the tune of God's heart. It's a beautiful sound to him. When all of HIS creation moves and breathes and lives the way he created it. If you ever get the chance watch this clip... I saw Louis Giglio giving this presentation live, and tears filled my eyes because of our God. Wow. 

Comments

Popular Posts